It already begins to smell like summer, terrace, beer and those paellas with after-dinner until nightfall ...
That is why Filigrana wants to help you to be the best host and succeed with that rice that you had thought to do so many days ago! No more excuses, I don't have time, I don't have the necessary ingredients, etc ... we give you EVERYTHING!
We have created a pack to make a delicious seafood paella at home!
Call us at 934 262 600 and reserve your box with all the ingredients.
You just have to follow the next steps:
1. Bring the broth to a boil in a separate pot
2. Turn on the oven at 180ºC
3. Add the "sofrito" and add the rice to the paella
4. Mix gently over medium heat and add the broth
5. Cook for 10 minutes and add the seafood
6. Rectify the salt
7. Put in the oven for 8 minutes at 180ºC. If the paella does not fit in the oven, simmer for 8 more minutes
8. Finally let stand for 2 to 4 minutes.
9. Savor and enjoy
Go ahead and surprise yours!
You can go to find the ingredients at Tarragona Street nº 99 (Barcelona) from Tuesday to Friday, from 8am to 8pm!